Friday, September 3, 2010

I sure have gotten back into the routine of working out!  It’s been killing me, haha!!   I’ve been seeing Dave, my trainer, on a regular basis again – twice a week.  He’s really been kicking my butt!  During this cleanse I have zero inflammation to my knees so he’s having me  do more walk/runs!  My legs are sooo sore.    My rest times between cardio and weights are less now too and he closely watches the time.  Sweat is pouring off by the end of the hour!  I used to get grossed out by all the sweat that literally pours off but now it’s almost like a badge of honor!  Does anyone else feel that way?  In fact sometimes I gauge my workouts by how sweaty I can get. 
I must confess I was a big baby and complainer this week with Dave.  Each time I left dripping in sweat.  My mental status is not in a good place now.  I clearly don’t see the big picture this week.  It plays with my head when I work out doing a lot of cardio and don’t see the results I want on the scale!!!    I can’t believe how much it brought me down yesterday.  This is why I don’t own a scale and am weighed by Dave only.  I’m clearly still unable to use it as just a tool.  It affects my mood in a negative way!  :(
My planned workouts for the next several days looks like this:
Today (Friday) – DAY OFF!!! 
Saturday – 25 mile Bike Ride (all flat)
Sunday – Gym, Treadmill Walk/Runs for 1 hr and some weight training
Monday – Gym, Treadmill Walk/Runs
Tuesday – Workout with Dave
Wedneday – ???
Thursday – Workout with Dave

13 comments:

  1. i can't staand working out myself, it's just.. well... too much work, ahaha

    http://brian43210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked out for a year, got nicely ripped, failed school tho. Oh well, share the love brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog man. Im sure given time it have quite the following

    http://onlettinggo.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added.

    http://demomal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo man i really like your blog
    check me out

    themosthilarioushow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog gives hope to fat dick farming faggots all over the god damn universe. I may be in love with you, thank you for sharing. Your muscles must be bigger than my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck.

    http://mivillim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn i could never get myself to do that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff man, sounds like hard work. Dedication and intensity will lead to success :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The key is persistence,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool stroy bro. follow me. also i clicked some ads already :)

    ReplyDelete